Saturday, June 2, 2012

My first post!

Heya there!
So this is my first of many MANY post that will come with this brand new blog of mine! (Arooo~)
My name's Hades, and even when I'm not good at computers (My paws are way to big for this tiny invention called 'keyboard') I'll make my best on updating my blog! (I pawmise I will!)

So, let the fun begin! I can't wait to make tons of new friends! (Do beware if you're a cat, I LOVE to chase cats!)

Barks and licks!
Hades.


3 Tails Waggin':

Stewey said...

Hi Hades - welcome to blogville! My name is Stewey! I'm a Pembroke Welsh Corgi who wears clothes :)
Stop by sometime!
Stewey

The World According to Garth Riley said...

Hi Hades,

I have awarded you the Sunshine Award!
Check out my post for details:
http://theworldaccordingtogarthriley.blogspot.com/2012/06/more-sunday-sunshine.html

your pal,
Garth

Charlemagne said...

Oh for Pete's sake Hades, can we please be friends? My name is Charlemagne and I am almost 3 months old. :)

Post a Comment

 
;