Monday, June 4, 2012

The Pawsics

Ok, since my first post was lacking of 'Hadesness' here's another one, that basically summarizes my short life up to now~ Enjoy.

Okay, so I was born not too much ago (daddy's having problems remembering my b-day! What!?)

Anyway~ (you'll pay fur that daddy!)
Here's my moma, her name's Samantha

As you can see, she was very excited~
Ok, next is my dad, his name's Zeus! He's SO amazing!
As you can see, both, my dad and I share Greek-gods names~ Cuz' we're gods (or at least we eat like them)..

Not much to bark here... But I suppose he was being exorcised. bol.
And now (drums please~) here is a family photo (that does not include daddy, [Told you you would pay for that!])

Ok.. I officially can't recognize myself....  (Breeder name: ROBCAN [they're amazing!])


This was on Halloween, how awesome my parents look here~ (Zeus wearing the silly hat, Samantha wearing that 'scarf')

Aaaaaand, last but not least, here are a couple of pics from when I was taken home!

"What are you looking at?"
Explorin' is my thing (just like EATING!)
Hope you liked it~

Love love and lick lick!

5 Tails Waggin':

Stewey said...

Awwwww - what adorable puppy pics of you :)
Stewey

The World According to Garth Riley said...

Hi Hades!!! Welcome to blogging! You are an extremely cute pup! Keep posting those incredibly cute puppy photos and you'll have a bunch of followers in no time!

Garth
http://theworldaccordingtogarthriley.blogspot.com/

How Sam Sees It said...

We just came over from Garth's blog - it's so nice to meet you!

Sam

Gryphinn said...

We came from Garth's blog too. From a very big dog to a little-dog-who-will-soon-be-big.

Do you fetch? I do not fetch, but I like to chase. Maybe when you're bigger you will fetch and then if I see you sometime I can chase you. I love the dogs that the people call "retrievers".

Licks,
Cobi
http://dogdoesntfetch.blogspot.ca/

jessej said...

Hi margeaux and jesse, from berner tails, we have just awarded you the “very inspiring blog” award because your blog always bringing inspiration into M’s and my life!! Thank you for all your great postings and pictures. Pick up your award – just copy the award picture and place it on the sidebar of your blog— (p.s. if you don’t want to pass it on, that’s okay we understand – we almost didn’t, but you deserve the award!)
http://bernertails.blogspot.com/2012/06/2-more-awards-omd-woofarfbark.html

Post a Comment

 
;